Keikis will learn to make recipes with a local chef, learn basic cutting skills and how to manage wet/dry ingredients for each recipe.
Beginner to Intermediate: Perfect for small chefs to learn kitchen safety, cooking skills and how to get organized. Using all fresh herbs and vegetables from the farmers market is always fun and helps to excite young taste buds. Everyone will work at their own skill level.
- $585 for a class of 4 keiki’s
- $145 per person for 5-8 keiki’s
- Minimum 4/Max 8
- 1.5 hour class
- Available seven days a week, 9 am to 4 pm
- Prices do not include sales tax (4.712%) or gratuity (20%).
- Deposits are non refundable
- Food prices based on recipe choice.
- Bookings within 48 hours.
- Variations of food additional subject to increased pricing.
- Recipes and pricing are subject to change based on food availability at local markets.
- Requested items are always welcomed!
- Chef will arrive 30 mins before the confirmed time, at the agreed-upon location. We bring all the food and cooking utensils required.